Conrads Wood Food Oil (16 oz)
Conrads Wood Food Oil (16 oz) by Conrads at Wood Pro. MPN: B00DMC01QQ. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DIRECTIONS 1. Apply WOOD FOOD OIL liberally with a soft, clean cloth and, allow to set overnight. 2. With a slightly damp cloth, wipe off any excess
Features & Highlights
- 100% natural. Made from plants, roots, herbs and seeds. Non-poisonous and non-flammable.
- Made in the USA by a small family business since 1903. The formula has been passed on from family to family for over 200 years.
- Safe and marvelous for all wood such as cabinets, paneling, furniture and antiques. A favorite among antique restorers. Also great for cleaning, restoring, and protecting any and all the wood in your house. Also will transform weathered wrought iron and metal outdoor furniture.
- Wonderful natural woodsy smell. Effectiveness proven over centuries of use. Restores the natural soul and beauty of wood.
- The birth of this formula was in Austria during the 18th century Saxon-Austrian empires. The Konrads were woodworkers. They built windmills, carriages and furniture. To preserve all this wood from the invasion of mold, termites and natural destruction, CONRADS OIL was used. The natural soul and beauty of the wood was renewed. The Konrads immigrated to Detroit, Michigan U.S.A. in 1903 and Americanized their name to CONRAD. They brought the formula with them.
|Manufacturer:||Conrads Oil, LLC|
|Publisher:||Conrads Oil, LLC|
|Studio:||Conrads Oil, LLC|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.99 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|