Calculated Industries 7435 AccuMASTER Moisture Meter for Wood and Firewood | Built-in Calibration Tester | 2 Spare Pins
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the Calculated Industries 7435 AccuMASTER Moisture Meter for Wood and Firewood | Built-in Calibration Tester | 2 Spare Pins by Calculated Industries at Wood Pro. MPN: 7435. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The AccuMASTER Moisture Meter is ideal for measuring moisture content in any project lumber or firewood, cordwood or other wood fuels for your wood
The AccuMASTER Moisture Meter is ideal for measuring moisture content in any project lumber or firewood, cordwood or other wood fuels for your wood stoves and fireplaces.
WOODWORKERS AND CRAFTSMEN -- can easily check moisture content percentage before purchasing or using expensive lumber and hardwoods.
HOMEOWNERS AND CAMPERS -- can make sure their firewood is ready to use and avoid slow-starting, smoky fires. Now you can check the moisture content of wood before you buy it or bring it inside to burn.
EASY ON THE EYES -- The AccuMASTER’s large graphical LCD display means you can quickly and easily read see the moisture level with just a quick glance. Plus, the handy Hold function lets you freeze a reading on the display for viewing at a more convenient angle.
USER FRIENDLY, SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND -- Just pop off the protective cover, then firmly push the (replaceable) sharp, stainless steel pins into the material you wish to measure. No complex or confusing buttons to press! The easy-to-read bar chart immediately shows the moisture content range. Slim, hand-friendly shape and rubber side grips let you take multiple measurements in comfort.
COMES COMPLETE -- The compact AccuMASTER Moisture Meter comes in a protective pouch and offers accuracy and user-friendly features. Includes two spare sensor probes, 4 AAA batteries, battery-saving auto shut-off (3 mins), built-in calibration test pins, User’s Guide and a one-year warranty.
Make sure your firewood or building material is ready to use – click Add to Cart now!
Copyright 2017 Calculated Industries. All rights reserved.
Features & Highlights
- NO MORE SMOKY, SLOW BURNING FIRES - lets you quickly, easily and affordably check your fuel for moisture out at the woodpile, before you carry it in
- BE SURE FIREWOOD IS READY TO BURN - Stick super-sharp pins into wood and see if moisture content is ideal (6-15%), fair (16-20%) or too moist (20%+)
- INSPECT LUMBER AND HARDWOOD FOR BUILDING, WOODWORKING - Make sure you are using good, dry wood for all your projects to avoid cracks, splits, warping
- BUILT-IN CALIBRATION TEST CONTACTS - in cap ensures accuracy, and the graphical display is easy to read. Handy Hold key freezes readings on screen
- COMES COMPLETE - Protective cap keeps stainless-steel pins sharp, clean and safe. Protective pouch, 4x AAA batteries and 1-Year Warranty all included
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.2 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|